It looks like the time has finally come. I have wanted to do this for a very long time. Finally, I have the time to make it happen. What I'm talking about is a motorcycle trip from Michigan to Alaska.No real plan, no time constraints, just the road and the weather. Each will play a part in the route that I end up taking.
First I need to say thanks to my wife Jenne, for allowing me to do this. I know that not everyone has the patience to put up with my BS and be supportive at the same time. You're the best.
Enjoy the blog and please, I encourage you to leave comments as I enjoy the dialog.
Peace my friends and enjoy the journey.
Carter
"I guess this means you really think I am the boss?" LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's a fact that you and jme have that 'wanderlust' in your blood. Do what makes you happy & live in the moment! ( does that sound familiar?)
Keep the 'shiny side up' and enjoy your adventure!!!
xo